Saturday, May 16, 2009

From the Archives

Searched through my Gmail for an itinerary when I stumbled across this email that I sent to a friend back when I worked at my last company.



Work is terrible for me right now, too. I had to miss our flag football game last night because somebody had to go to a class so I had to put together our daily status report again and get yelled at by our client on our lack of progress until 8:00p. That's better than Monday, when I got yelled at until 9:00p, then had to finish the rest of my work afterwards. On top of that, we were just told (more like confirmed for me since that was part of the yelling last night) that we would be working our next two weekends. So that'll be five weekends in a row. After that, I'll be going downtown to test at client site over the weekends in October.

My morale is at zero right now, and I am going out of my way to look like the most disgruntled employee without dropping my standard of work. The client project manager and her goons are in our lab right now. My team lead sent out an email regarding which day is our preference for working this weekend. I just yelled out across the room, "I have no preference. I don't want to work either day equally."

You know what, fuck that, I'm going home.



Haha, oh Enterprise Solutions Services team ...... nope, still can't laugh at it. Fuck that project.

No comments: